With Nintendo Switch Online, gamers can play their Nintendo Switch games online with friends, chat with them using a mobile application, and even get access to useful features such as save game cloud. Nintendo Switch Online costs $ 20 per year for an individual, but you can save more with an annual Family Membership. Here’s how to add up to seven other Nintendo Switch accounts to your Family package.
How to add family members to Nintendo Switch Online
- Using your desktop browser, log in to the Nintendo Account administrator for the Family Group.
If you don’t have an account, be sure to create one here.
- Click the Nintendo Account in the upper left corner to get access to your account settings.
- Click on Family Group.
- Select the Add Member option.Remember that this option will only appear in the administrator account responsible for the Nintendo Switch Online family package.
- Click the Invite someone to your Family Group option.For children under 12 years old, you want to select the Create an account for children option. The child’s account is good until when the child is 17 years old, and is linked to the admin email address.
- Enter the e-mail address associated with the Nintendo Account that you want to add.
- Click the confirmation button to send the invitation to the specified email.
- The recipient of the invitation will only have 24 hours to accept the invitation and join the Family Group before the new one has to be sent.
- The recipient of the invitation must check their email, click the Join Group Family button, and then confirm with the OK button.
Now that you know the process of adding family or friends to the Nintendo Switch Online Family Group, you can repeat the process up to seven times. The result is a cheaper way to get online access by dividing costs. When all slots are full, each user pays less than $ 5 a year! It must be cheaper than $ 20 a year for you, right?
Nintendo Switch Online is needed if you want to play Nintendo Switch games online, use voice chat and get bonus items for certain games in the mobile application, save cloud games, and get exclusive offers from Nintendo.