Whether your child, who is alone at home or your partner, who often comes home late, keeping an eye on their presence is essential to their safety. However, you can’t trace someone’s phone number whenever you want, just like that. Actually you can! Thanks to Spyic and its neat call tracking features. We’ve thoroughly tested the feature, and here’s how we feel about it.
Spyic: Easiest Way to Trace Someone’s Phone Number
Although most cell phones are equipped with the Emergency SOS feature, this feature is only useful in extreme circumstances. Likewise with the location sharing feature on Apple Maps, Google Maps, etc., the user has to manually activate the setting and then only view or track his location.
But what if you want to track a cell phone without such restrictions, anytime and from anywhere? Spyic can be just what you need.
Spyic is a top-rated and effective spy app for iOS and Android devices. Packed with intensive features, it helps you in remotely monitoring your child’s or partner’s device. This gives you access to;
- Call logs
- SMS & iMessage
- Location and Geo-Fencing
- Browser History
- Photos & Videos
- Social Media Notification
- Keylogger App (only for Android)
Part of Spyic’s full featured service is its ability to remotely track any device. Where, you can check GPS and Wi-Fi based location of the device and its SIM card along with Timestamp.
So, you can literally track device moments throughout the day, week, or more.
Why You Should Use a Spyic Phone Tracking Application?
While its features, as mentioned earlier, are sufficient to sell the application, there are a few more perks that you will take advantage of when choosing Spyic.
- No Jailbreak or Root: True Spyic integrates intelligently with your device’s operating system without the need to root or jailbreak the target phone.
- Unique Design: Spyic is a master of disguise. First, it is secretly hiding in the device. It does not appear in the application library and will not notify the target user that they are being tracked in any way unless you tell them.
In particular, even bad people who might try to steal your device or harm your loved ones, will not know that Spyic is operating in stealth mode.
- Web Based Interface: Don’t have enough technical knowledge? Don’t worry, Spyic is super easy to use, thanks to the web dashboard.
All you have to do is log in and check the details you want with just a few taps.
- Low Price Model: You might expect software with so many features to charge. But Spyic is pretty cheap, whether you want to monitor individual devices or an entire company.
Tip: Choose an annual subscription because it’s very affordable.
Use Spyic to Track Phone Number Locations Online
As mentioned earlier, Spyic is quite easy to use. Start by registering on the Spyic website and making payments according to the package chosen. Then log into your account and follow the on-screen instructions to add the target device.
After all the data has been synced, it may take a few minutes, you can start monitoring.
- Open the Spyic Dashboard and select the device you wish to track.
- Select the Locations tab from the Side Bar to view the last and previous locations.
- Here, you can click the Google Maps icon to find a map.
Also, Spyic lets you Geo-Fence. The feature forms a digital location boundary for the target user. And, if the device crosses this limit, you will be sent an alert instantly.
Spyic is a useful application for monitoring or tracking devices, even without the target user knowing. Even with all these features, you might find it a little more annoying. Luckily you can decide what or what not to monitor and set permissions accordingly.
However, you will have to pay for the full package. It would be great if the software offered separate services and subscription plans. Hope it can be part of a future update.
Another problem, the app doesn’t sync if the device is turned off and won’t track the location. Though it will show you the final site with an exact timestamp. Apart from that, we liked the overall use and use case of Spyic.
It should also be noted that Spyic is intended for legal use only, and “the law generally requires you to notify the user / owner of the device that the device is being monitored. Violation of these requirements may result in severe monetary and criminal penalties for the offender, ”the developer disclaimer stated.